In the Competence Centre ‘Enterprise Resource Planning’ Trovarit bundles expert knowledge, extensive know-how and experience for the design of ERP deployment concepts as well as for the selection, introduction and deployment optimisation of ERP solutions.
In our opinion, ERP solutions represent the backbone of the operational software landscape. With the aim of effective corporate management, they integrate almost all tasks along the value chain – vertically, from (finance) controlling to machine control and horizontally, from product development to after-sales service.
The requirements that companies place on ERP support depend to a large extent on the sector to which they belong. The Competence Center takes this into account with four industry focal points.
Trovarit supports companies along the entire life cycle of an ERP solutions – starting from the mid-term planning of application landscapes, through ERP selection and implementation, to the optimisation of the use of ERP solutions.
Typical services in this context are
- creation of requirement specification sheets
- execution of tenders
- preparation of and assistance in workshops with vendors
- expert contract check and consulting in contract negotiations
- planning and control of implementation projects
- claims management support
- planning and support for data migration
- creation of user documentation
- potentials and weak points analyses
- conception of usage scenarios and ERP roadmaps
With their knowledge of the ERP market, our experts act in the role of consultant and project manager, as coach, moderator or – in the event of project crises – also as mediator.