Requirement Specification Templates
Reliability for tender and contract
With the well-tried specification template in the IT-Matchmaker® you document your requirements for the new business software solution (e.g., ERP, ECM / DMS, MES, CRM, etc.) via scientifically sound and comprehensive checklists with up to 2,700 criteria.
In this way, you not only secure your selection decision but also create a reliable basis for the contract with the software supplier (specifications).
The sample specifications are developed and regularly expanded in cooperation with specialised institutes and consultants. The large number of projects that are tendered via IT-Matchmaker® and the constant exchange with providers and users ensure that the checklists (requirements) are up to date.
Of course, you can also supplement the specification templated with your own questions to adapt them even better to your individual requirements.
Available specification templates:
- BI – Business Intelligence
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- Datenmanagement (DM)
- ECM/DMS – Enterprise Content Management / Document management
- EDI – Electronic Data Interchange
- Enterprise Resource Planning (Food & Process)
- ERP/PPC – Production Planning and Control / Enterprise Resource Planning
- ERP/MRP- Material Requirement Planning – Enterprise Resource Planning
- Food & Process – Food & Process / Chemical / Pharmaceutical
- HR – Human Resources
- Maintenance / Service Management
- ITSM – IT Service Management
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS)
- Warehouse Management (LVS/WMS)
- MES / Manufacturing Execution Planning
- PLM/PDM – Product Lifecycle Management / Product Data Management
- Project Information Management (PIM)
- PM – Project Management
- Qualty Management (QM)
- Accounting (ReWe/FiBu)
- SCM – Supply Chain Management
- TOM – Transport Optimisation & Management
- WMS – Warehouse Management